8 Mullins Ct, East Cambridge—
8 Mullins Court, Unit 8B, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141
This freshly renovated condo is the perfect spot for University academics or those working in Cambridge or Boston! The efficient layout has a wonderful open floor plan combing a spacious living room, dining area, kitchen, 2 equally sized bedrooms, and so many windows filling this condo with sunshine and treetop views. The kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances, gas range, and new quartz countertops. The bathroom updates include a new tile surround, flooring, vanity, and sink. There is in-unit w/d, central a/c, private basement storage and one of the best features is the exclusive use 22-ft x 21-ft back yard. What’s not to love? Great location only minutes to both Kendall and Inman Squares and so many wonderful amenities, eateries, and commuting options— you're just a few blocks from the new Lechmere Greenline T-Station and Kendall Sq Redline T.
- Living Area: 731 SF
- Additional private storage space in the basement
- Bedrooms: 2
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 1
- Gas fireplace*
- Outdoor space: Exclusive use yard 22 x 21 feet. See Site Plan.
- Parking: Street with Cambridge permit
- Taxes: FY ‘21 $3,271.91 does not include residential exemption
Systems & Exterior
- 2003 Trane Air handler and 2018 Fujitsu A/C condensor
- Hot water: 2017
- Electrical: Circuit breakers 100 amps
- Vinyl replacement windows approximately 2014
- Exterior: Vinyl siding approximately 2014
- 16 unit association, 6 out of 16 are owner-occupied.
- Unit 8B percentage share is 4.87%
- Rentals: 6-month lease minimum
- Condo fees: $238 per month and includes master Insurance, exterior maintenance, snow removal, refused removal, reserve funds, management fee
- Condo Reserves: Approximately $18,659 as of May 2021
- Professionally managed by Harvest Management
- Association fence and brick repair currently being estimated. It is likely that an assessment will be needed to pay for some of the cost TBD.
- *Gas fireplace starter may need replacement. It may not be working.
- One bedroom window will not stay open, likely needs a spring replacement.